Manufacturing of very large screws and rotors
The GRX 500 H screw profile grinding machine is a larger version of the GR. The machine is suitable for the manufacture of very large screws and rotors.
Especially suitable to grind with CBN, the GRX 500 H also facilitates working with dressable ceramic wheels or even combinations of the two.
An integrated measuring unit also makes the correction on board. For more efficient handling, you can link the GRX 500 H to an external robot device and connect it directly with an external measuring unit.
Like the GR gear profile grinding machine, the GRX 500 H comes with a rotor-specific software package, developed under real manufacturing conditions.
|Workpiece dia., max.|| mm|
| 400 |
|Profile depth, max.|| mm|
| 80 |
|Workpiece length, max.|| mm|
| 1,600 |
|Centre dist. work spindle / tool spindle|| mm|
| 33 / 460 |
1.5 / 18
|Tool spindle power|| kW|
| 50 |
|Ceramic wheel diameter|| mm|
| 190 / 340 |
7.5 / 13.5
|Grinding spindle speed, max.||rpm||8,000|
|Workpiece weight, max.|| kg|
| 350 / 500 |
771.5 / 1,102.5
|Machine weight, including standard equipment|| kg|
| 23,000 |
- Special machine version for the manufacture of large rotors
- Extra powerful main spindle for high stock removal
- Double tool setup for roughing and finishing on one spindle
- Tried and tested rotor manufacturing software
- Integrated measuring
- Connection with measuring unit by means of external PC software for the closed loop manufacturing checking
- With a single grinding, wheel profiles with a depth of 120mm and width over 200 mm can be grinded