EDNA IoT Ready - Future-proofing, Compatibility and Machine Data
The entry into the world of data-optimized manufacturing: To make it as easy as possible for our customers to enter the world of data-optimized manufacturing, the machines in the VL series are now being delivered IoT-ready.
Through data analysis, unnecessary downtimes, e.g. due to component wear or, in the worst case, due to the failure of a machine, can be reduced or even completely avoided. Productivity increases of over 10 % are the rule here.
In order to make it as easy as possible for our customers to enter the world of data-optimized manufacturing, the machines in the VL series will be delivered IoT-ready with immediate effect. This means that data analysis can be started on the machines practically immediately.
The package can also be ordered for any non VL EMAG machine or retrofitted for most of your existing EMAG machines – even if they are 10 or 20 years old. The EMAG service department can check if you tell them the serial number of your machine.
Highlights EDNA IoT Ready:
- Installed ex works in all EMAG Modular Standard machines.
- PDA/MDA interface
- Control-independent and secure hardware
- Health Check Lite included for machines sold with process
- Enables data analysis with AI technologies
- Ring memory for loss-free data storage over months
- Prepared for EDNA Health Check and for EDNA HMI
- Multiple interfaces for connection to EMAG or third-party systems