International Trainee Program (Technical or Commercial)
Nutzen Sie Ihre Chance als Hochschulabsolvent bzw. Young Professional zum Einstieg beim weltweit bedeutendsten Hersteller von CNC-Vertikaldrehmaschinen über das internationale Traineeprogramm.
During the 18-month EMAG trainee program, you will become familiar with the processes and working methods of our traditional family company. You will have the chance to work on several projects at our domestic and foreign locations, which will enable you to set up a worldwide network.
The international EMAG trainee program takes 18 months. You will be accompanied by a senior manager (mentor). Your mentor will provide you with advice and practical support for the entire duration of the program and beyond that. To develop your professional and personal expertise, you will take part in training courses and workshops tailored to meet your individual requirements in the course of the program.
The trainee program will start with an introductory month at the headquarters in Salach. Here you will become familiar with the strategy, culture, processes and products of EMAG. You will also get insight into the most important strategic areas, such as finance/controlling, IT, purchasing and HR.
Subsequently, you will work on exciting project topics in the course of multi-month assignments. If you choose the technically oriented trainee program, the project assignments will take place in the fields of production, technology, sales and after sales/service. In the business-oriented trainee program, you will work on projects in the fields of finance, controlling, treasury, HR, strategic purchasing, contract management and compliance. You will have the opportunity to become familiar with the daily operations of different locations and conduct your own projects on site. In addition, you will work in a team on a cross-divisional and cross-location trainee project which is supervised by the management.
The EMAG trainee program will be rounded off by working abroad at one of our foreign companies.
The final part of the program will take place in your individual specialist area, where you will be prepared for your future role in the EMAG group.
- You have completed your technical or business-oriented studies with above-average results, or you are in the process of completing your studies.
- You have initial professional experience or have completed relevant internships.
- You have very good German and English skills - additional foreign language skills are desirable.
- You have spent several months abroad.
- You win us over with your open and strong-willed personality.
- You will further develop your personal expertise during individually tailored training courses and workshops.
- You will gain experience abroad and strengthen your intercultural expertise.
- You will have the opportunity to set up an international network.
- You will lay the foundations for a specialist/leadership career at an internationally successful group of companies.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract.