- External diameter, max.: 300 mm | 12 in
- Workpiece height, max.: 300 mm | 12 in
- Axial welding diameter: 75 / 200 mm | 3 / 8 in
Laser Welding Machine ELC 6
The EMAG ELC 6 is a production laser welding system for maximum output and is ideal for classic powertrain components with round welds. The machine is based on a rotary indexing system with a machining station and a loading and unloading station.
Production Laser Welding System for Maximum Output
The main features of the ELC 6 are as follows:
- Maximum operating safety thanks to the “Fixed lens/moving workpiece” principle
- Rotary indexing system to achieve the best possible cycle time
- Initial tension for welding up to max. 10 kN possible (30 kN available as an option)
- Compact design and excellent accessibility
- Short retooling times
- Minimization of equipment and change parts
- Low operating costs using high-effi ciency lasers and mainly electric drive units rather than pneumatics and hydraulics
- High level of fl exibility in terms of technology, output, and automation
External diameter, max.
Workpiece height, max.
Axial welding diameter
75 / 200 mm
3 / 8 in
|External diameter, max.|| mm |
| 300 |
|Workpiece height, max.|| mm |
| 300 |
|Axial welding diameter|| mm |
| 75 / 200 |
3 / 8
|Radial welding diameter|| mm |
| 75 / 250 |
3 / 10
We have the right solution for you!
The Right Manufacturing Solution for Every Workpiece
Turning complex differential housings is a growing challenge, as production volumes are rising—the component will also remain indispensable into the future, for all propulsion systems. EMAG develops…
Complex Manufacturing Systems from a Single Source thanks to a High Range of Technologies
Laser welding is a precondition for compact, weight-optimised components and thus for energy- efficient vehicles. Adjustable doses of concentrated…
We're here for you
Do you have questions or need more detailed information? Please contact us!