- Module range: mm 1.0 - 8.0
- Workpiece dia., max.: 350 mm | 14 in
- Workpiece length, max.: 750 mm | 29.5 in
Universal Chamfering and Deburring Machine SCT 3 from EMAG SU
The SCT 3 Universal Chamfering and Deburring Machine with two tool heads has been designed for manufacturing spur and helical gears.
The Universal and Flexible Solution
The SCT 3 features a shuttle feed loader for manual loading/unloading as standard and can be easily connected to a variety of automation systems or robots.
Deburring operation using proven and reliable Samputensili deburring tool heads, spring-loaded to compensate for face width variations. Chamfering operation using the patented Samputensili chamfer and chamfer-roller tools for a better final result.
Self-centering tools guarantee symmetrical chamfers on both sides of the workpiece even in the instance of slight displacements between adjacent teeth (for example cluster gears). The two tool heads are meshed with the workpiece by pneumatic cylinders to compensate workpiece runout. This results in symmetrical and constant chamfers on all teeth.
- Chamfering, rolling and deburring in a single process
- Easy connection to a variety of automation systems or robots
- Possibility to use trademark tools in-house manufactured
- Different faces are possible
- Extreme short cycles time
- Low cost for chamfering, rolling and deburring
|Module range||mm||1.0 - 8.0|
|Workpiece dia., max.|| mm |
| 350 |
|Workpiece length, max.|| mm |
| 750 |
|Outside diameter, max.|| mm |
| 25 / 350 |
1 / 14
|Max. toothed length|| mm |
| 200 |
|Number of tool heads||2|
|Max. outside diameter of tools|| mm |
| 200 |
|Workpiece spindle speed range||rpm||0 / 300|