Laser welding machine for high-output production
The ELC 160 is a modular laser welding machine that can be configured for the most diverse tasks. The centerpiece of the ELC 160 laser welding machine is a three-axis NC machining module. Stationary process modules are mounted onto the base frame. The individual parts (e.g. gear wheel and synchronous gear) are loaded into the spindle and then transported from station to station. The mounted process modules are stationary and handle the machining of the component. Depending on the required output, the ELC 160 laser welding machine is also available in DUO and TRIO versions. The stations can be operated independently of each another, i.e. different parts can be produced simultaneously.
Technological flexibility in the ELC 160 laser welding machine
The ELC 160 laser welding machine can be equipped with all types of laser technologies. Be it CO2 laser or fiber-guided systems (fibers, discs)—everything is possible.
- Extensive integration of handling and laser welding reduces the number of work steps in your production
- The synchro body is press-fitted by a CNC joining press
- Verification of the joining process through integrated force/displacement monitoring
- Magnetic heating for demanding materials (without influencing the cycle time)
- Optimized clamping technology reduces synchro body warpage
- Use of the latest CO2 lasers with the best possible beam quality results in perfect welds
- All quality-related parameters are CNC-controlled and are reproducible at any time
- Actual dimensions are monitored and secure your production
- Can be integrated in any automation concept
- The space-saving compact design reduces installation costs and increases reliability
- Maximum productivity through short non-productive times as well as quick and safe re-tooling