Fingerprint E NDownload https://www.emag.com/fileadmin/user_upload/content/industry4.0/Fingerprint/Fingerprint_EN.pdf
Assess Machine Condition – At Any Time.
Historically, the diagnosis of the condition of a machine tool axes has been done either based on gut feel or a long, drawn out measuring process. Accurate data for preventive maintenance has either been unavailable, or required a lot of work to be obtained. This has made it very difficult to plan for necessary maintenance, and makes wear-based component replacement nearly impossible.
With Fingerprint however, the EMAG service department has the ability to easily diagnose and evaluate the condition of your machines mechanical components – with no lengthy disassembling and reassembling. The data provided by the Fingerprint gives you a current status report for your machine.
Fingerprint is available in two forms:
- By request (mobile Fingerprint)
- Permanently (hard-wired Fingerprint sensor)
- Increased machine availability due to status-oriented maintenance
- Longer machine lifetime
- Planned machine downtime for maintenance work, prevention of unplanned machine failures
- Verifiable results with clear parameters
- Precise and comparable results
- Status history available
- A precise analysis avoids the replacement of the “wrong parts”