PECM (Precise Electro-Chemical Machining) on EMAG's PECM systems.
The EMAG PTS 2500 enables the highly precise integration of demanding geometries. The EMAG ECM and PECM technology applied here is an excellent option, even if many developers and design engineers are still unfamiliar with it. The process always stands out where complex components have to be produced from demanding materials. High rigidity alloys and similar materials are processed nearly no tool wear. This produces surfaces with maximum quality – without burr formation or changes to the material's microstructure.
|Clamping surface||mm||800 x 550 x 515|
|Machining area||mm||1.070 x 700|
|Footprint||mm||2.100 x 3.200 x 2.900|
|Pulsed Power max.||A||12.000|
|Max. axial load of Z-axis|| kN|
| 25 |
- MINERALIT® polymer concrete machine base
- Clamping plate with M12 T grooving
- SIEMENS SINUMERI K 840D sl machine control unit
- Hydraulic zero point clamping system
- Oscillator with zero backlash
- Optional: XY table
- Optional: Rotary table as C-axis