During your internship, you will be able to gain every-day company experience at EMAG and contribute your knowledge to our departments. We will introduce you to our commercial and industrial areas and focus on your personal professional direction.
We are always interested in getting to know college students who are majoring in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and mechatronics. If you are highly motivated, able to work in teams and enthusiastic about technology, then you are warmly welcome at our company.
One key requirement for an internship at EMAG is your enrollment in a college or university.
Our internships last up to three months.
- Excellent grades
- Strong proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm about technology
- High level of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
For internship inquiries, please send us an unsolicited application.
- Required internship: Period of internship winter semester and summer semester
- Application period: May to June and November to December
- Introductory/preliminary internship: Period of internship January to July
- Application period: September to November of the respective previous year