During the 18-month EMAG trainee program, you will be familiarized with the processes and working methods of our long-established family-run company. You will have the opportunity to work on various projects at our sites both at home and abroad, thus allowing you to establish a global network of contacts.
The EMAG international trainee program lasts 18 months. Right from the start and throughout the entire duration of the program, you will be supervised by one of our executives (your mentor). Your mentor will accompany you during the entire program and provide you with any support you may require. During the program, you will take part in training courses and workshops adapted to your individual requirements in order to help you develop your specialist and personal skills.
The trainee program begins with one month’s induction training at the head office in Salach. Here, you will become acquainted with the strategy, culture, processes and products at EMAG. In addition, you will get an inside in the most important strategic areas such as controlling/accounting, IT, purchasing and human resources.
You will then be employed in one of our market, technology and production companies for a period of three months in each sector. This will allow you to become familiar with the day-to-day business at the respective sites and to implement your own projects there.
The EMAG trainee program is rounded off by a period at one of our companies abroad.
To complete the program, you will spend time in your targeted area. In the last three months, you will be prepared for your future tasks within the EMAG Group.
- You have obtained an university degree in a technical subject with good results, or you are about to complete a university degree in a technical subject
- You already have some professional experience or have completed appropriate internships
- You have an excellent command of the German and English languages; proficiency in other foreign languages is considered an advantage
- You have spent several months abroad
- You are a determined, open-minded Person
- You will be able to further develop your personal skills within the scope of individually tailored training courses and workshops
- The opportunity to gain experience abroad and improve your intercultural skills
- The opportunity to develop a network of international contacts
- You will be able to lay the foundations for an executive career in a globally successful group of companies
- You will be given a permanent employment contract
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Tanja Sauer.