- Module range: mm 0.5 - 7.0
- Ø max. de la pièce: 250 mm | 10 in
- Longueur maxi. de la pièce: 550 mm | 21.5 in
Gear Generating Grinding G 250
The G 250 gear generating grinding machine has been especially developed for very low cycle times and for top-quality and efficient mass production of gears
G 250 Gear Generating Grinding Machine: Short Cycle Times and Premium quality for Mass Production
The EMAG SU G 250 gear generating grinding machine is based on iron cast structure with high stiffness.
The machine is an innovative, compact and extremely flexible gear grinding machine.
The EMAG SU G 250 has been especially developed for very low cycle times and for top-quality and efficient mass production of gears with outside diameters up to 250 mm and shafts with lengths up to 550 mm. Moreover, the machine features dual work spindles that eliminate non-productive times almost completely.
Particular attention has been paid to the state-of-the-art solutions that allow a fast tool change, e.g. from profile to worm grinding, guaranteeing an unmatched process versatility.
This gear generating grinding machine can equally use profile and worm grinding wheels, both in ceramic and in electroplated CBN.
Simple design concepts in terms of tooling and dressing technology, fast automation and amazing user-friendliness are the strengths behind this unique machine.
- Customer-oriented solutions for each application
- Grinding with small worm grinding wheels is possible (diameter 110 to 90 mm with dressable wheels)
- Grinding of every kind of workpieces and complex geometries
- Loading and unloading of the workpiece in masked time
- Optional automatic workpiece loading and unloading
- Semi-automatic tool change
- Short chip to chip time
- High productive machine
- Minimal distance between the axes allows to use small profile wheels
- Twist control grinding, superfinishing and a special shift strategy for low noise gears
|Module range||mm||0.5 - 7.0|
|Ø max. de la pièce|| mm |
| 250 |
|Longueur maxi. de la pièce|| mm |
| 550 |
|Face width, max.|| mm |
| 380 |
|Helix angle degree||°||+45 / -45|
|Ø de la meule||mm 250 max / 170 min|
|Grinding wheel width, max.|| mm |
| 180 |
|Grinding spindle speed, max.||m/s||80|
|Dressing tool dia.|| mm |
| 120 |
|Machine dimensions, L x W x H||mm||4.120 x 2.200 x 2.700|
|Control unit||Siemens 840 D sl|