When you request a quote on e-tuning, our ServicePlus experts will create a plan optimized for your machines that will include a return-on-investment calculation specific to your production process. This calculation will allow you to see, quickly, when e-tuning is worth it for your machinery.
The installation of the new electronic components is then performed as a complete service – i.e. the EMAG service technician will install and the components and test them in operation to ensure they are working.
- A production line with five machines produces 1,600 differential cases every day
- An investment of 22,000 € is required for a component upgrade at two bottleneck machines in this line
Benefits of this upgrade
- The improved cycle time of the bottleneck machines increases the productivity of the line by 12 %
- Additional profit of 6,720 € per day due to 192 additionally produced parts at € 35 each
- The customer receives additional spare parts with valued at € 12,000 for the remaining combination machines
Additional profit due to productivity increase in two days: € 13,440
New stock of service parts: + € 12,000
Subtotal (gain due to upgrade): = € 25,440
Investment in component group: € 22,000
Total (ROI after two days): = € 3,440
The investment of € 22,000 will pay for itself within a very short time. The ROI of € 3,440 is already established within two days.
- Benefit from the latest technology
- Increased machine productivity