Machine Learning Algorithms for Detecting Machine Wear
In what condition is my machine? Which components are defective? When should my machine be serviced?
EDNA Health Check provides the answers to these questions.
Health Check + NEURON 3DG combine machine learning algorithms and EMAG’s expertise to detect machine wear.
- Continuous condition monitoring for the machines
- Daily regular measurements for assessing the condition of the machine
- Visualization of the current condition on dashboards
- Regular expert reports if needed
- Predictive maintenance and condition monitoring
Advantages for your production:
- Direct feedback on the status of your machine components
- Quick advance planning of service check-ups
- Optimization of the production and machine output by implementing more than 10 years of EMAG expertise
- Combination of AI and human intelligence
- Minimization of downtimes
Required hardware and software
- EDNA IOT CORE
- EDNA CORTEX
- EDNA CORTEX EDGE CLOUD
- EDNA LIFELINE DASHBOARDS
Additional software upgrades (optional)
EDNA LIFELINE DATA APPS
- PART QUANTITY FORECAST: Forecast of the number of workpieces that can be produced in the current shift.
- CYCLE TIME MONITOR: Live display of current cycle time.
- SMART TOOL CHANGE: Remaining tool life in minutes for easier planning of the change intervals.
- OEE MONITOR: Live OEE monitoring for your machines and lines.