This program will then enable you to launch your career at a dynamic international company. We develop and build the technology of tomorrow. In the process, we always provide our customers with the optimal manufacturing solution. Would you like to be a part of our team? – we look forward to meeting you.
Our college-level programs take a goal-oriented approach to combining theory and practical experience. The program lasts anywhere from four and a half to five years. The combination approach then entitles you to two separate qualifications.
- Bachelor of science in mechanical engineering with a trade proficiency certificate as a machining technician or industrial technician
- Bachelor of engineering in mechatronics with a trade proficiency certificate as a mechatronics technician
- Bachelor of engineering in mechatronics with a trade proficiency certificate as an industrial technician
- Bachelor of engineering in electrical engineering with a trade proficiency certificate as an electronics technician for automation technology
- Bachelor of engineering in technology with a focus on mechanical engineering and a major in production technology
A dual study program at EMAG will pay off for you in many ways. During this combined vocational training and degree program, you will earn a trade proficiency certificate in your particular occupation as well as your college degree.
This goal-oriented combination of theory and practical experience will open many professional doors for you at the EMAG Group.