VLC 800 CM – Turning Machines for the machining of couplings
The VLC design allows for a quick, space-saving, simple – and therefore operationally safe and cost-effective – workpiece changeover and transport. The workpieces are conveyed to the pick-up station and clamped directly in the chuck.
The gantry slide with integrated main spindle guides X- and Z-axis travel on the VLC turning centers and machining centers, using a fast-reacting X-axis drive. The Z-axis has an additional counter-balance in connection with a high-powered ballscrew drive to ensure top. travel speeds.
Absolute measuring systems provide consistently high accuracy for production machines and eliminate the need to travel to reference points.
|Chuck diameter, max.|| mm|
| 800 |
|Nominal diameter||Inch||7 – 24|
|X-axis travel|| mm|
| 1,755 |
|Z-axis travel|| mm|
| 750 |
|Torque, max.|| Nm|
| 4,400 |
- Loading and unloading, machining and measuring: all on a single machine
- Complete-machining (with optional Y-axis): integration of turning, grinding and milling technologies
- 6 to 8 times the vibration damping effect of cast iron machine bases through the use of MINERALIT® polymer concrete
- Ideal chip flow conditions, as the tools are located below the workpiece
- The hydro-static bearings of the work spindle in Z-axis guarantee outstanding component quality and an extended tool life for soft and hard machining
- All machine assemblies with a bearing on accuracy are fluid-cooled