Induction Hardening with the MIND-L 1000—Full Process Integration in a Single Machine
The MIND-L 1000 replaces the MIND 750/1500 series, which have been proven over the last 10 years—achieving reduced costs, allowing for lower prices thanks to an optimized modular system.
The MIND-L 1000 hardening machine is winning over customers with an even higher availability resulting from functions optimized down to the very last detail.
With its “ready for automation” concept including an (optional) integrated gantry, the MIND-L 1000 can be perfectly integrated into manufacturing lines.
The hardening system features improved accessibility in set-up mode and for servicing. A solid overall design architecture and precise positioning allow for reproducible and consistently stable results.
The eQC modules (eldec quality control) offer extensive process and machine condition monitoring.
Like all hardening systems from EMAG eldec, the MIND-L 1000 implies full process integration, such as simultaneous induction hardening, annealing, cooling, measuring, etc. for workpieces of up to 200 mm (8 in) in diameter and 800 mm (31 in) in length.
The MIND-L 1000 is available with energy sources of 10 to 1,000 kW in LFG, MFG, HFG, DFG (Dual Frequency) and SDF® (Simultaneous Dual Frequency) frequency ranges.
|Workpiece length, max.|| mm|
| 800 |
|Workpiece diameter, max.|| mm|
| 160 / 200 |
6.5 / 8
| 10 / 1,000 |
13.5 / 1,341
|X-axis travel|| mm|
| ± 10 |
|Y-axis travel|| mm|
| ± 250 |
|Z-axis travel|| mm|
| ± 1,000 |
|f max: X / Y / Z||m/min||15 / 15 / 30|
|a max: X / Y / Z||m/s²||5 / 5 / 7|
|Workpiece weight, max.|| mm|
| 10 |
- Modular and compact design allows for custom hardening solutions
- Simultaneous hardening, annealing and additional functions owing to vertical rotary table concept
- 10 to 1,000 kW energy sources
- Available in low, medium, high and dual frequency generators (DFG or SDF®)
- Integrated slim gantry automation (optional)
- Easy integration into EMAG line systems
- Extensive process data and machine condition monitoring with eQC
- Generous accessibility for set-up mode
- Solid design, precise positioning: reproducible and consistently stable results