2016 P M2 E NDownload
Crankshaft grinder PM 2 – Inexpensive component manufacture
PM 2 – crankshaft grinder is for the machining of crankshafts up to 700 mm (27.6 inch) long and 30 kg (66 lb) in weight. Thecrankshaft grinder combines hi-tech grinding technology with precision, efficiency, reliability, and ease of operation.
The crankshaft grinder PM 2 is a hook-up-and-install machine, with electrical cabinet and energy container located within the machine enclosure. The possibility to connect the crankshaft grinder to an automated loading system or an external grinding dust extractor is ensured.
Pin chasing will be just as much a standard operation on the crankshaft grinder PM 2 as the use of CBN grinding wheels. The machining process allows for either oil or emulsion to be used as cutting fluids. With the pin chasing process pin bearings and main bearings can be ground in one set-up.
|Swing diameter|| mm|
| 200 |
|Workpiece length, max.|| mm|
| 700 |
|Grinding wheel dia.|| mm|
| 550 |
|Workpiece weight, max.|| kg|
| 30 |
- The possibility to grind the main and pin bearings of crankshafts with suitable workpiece configuration in a single set-up
- Chasing of the pin bearings, with the workpiece centrically clamped
- CBN technology, also for the grinding of radii and shoulders
- X-axis drive system with linear motor
- Adaptive in-process measuring controls
- Grinding spindle with direct drive
- Work headstock with direct drive
- Enclosure decoupled from machine
- Automated or manual loading
- Compact design, for easy integration into production lines