KOEPFER K 200 Gear Hobbing Machines
The gear hobbers of the K Series for precise gear hobbing have a machine body made of high-grade MINERALIT® polymer concrete, which provides excellent damping properties. This results in better surface quality and long tool service lives.
The KOEPFER gantry loader, equipped with V-grippers, forms the basis of the automation system of the Gear Hobbing Machines. A number of blank and finished component magazines are available to cover a great variety of components. A combination of "ramp" and belt conveyor constitute the standard solution. Long-time magazines, like the recirculating storage conveyor, make sure that the gear hobbing machines are running for a number of hours and are not only suitable for both wheel- and shaft-type components, but can also be reset without much effort.
The capacity of a gravity-based magazine, and thus the autonomy of the hobbers, can be greatly enhanced with the use of multiple feeding rails. The triple distributor system can also be used as a twin or even a single distributor. Moving the supporting blocks for the distributor levers provides practically unlimited numbers of settings to accommodate different workpiece lengths.
|Workpiece dia., max.|| mm|
| 120 / 180 |
4.5 / 7
|Hobbing length, max.|| mm|
| 200 |
|Workpiece length, max.|| mm|
| 300 |
|Hobbing width, max.|| mm|
| 130 / 100 |
5 / 4
|Shift distance|| mm|
| 100 / 70 |
4 / 3
|Main spindle: Speed, max.||rpm||450 / 1,000|
|Hobbing speed, max.||rpm||2,400 / 3,000 / 5,000|
- Workpiece fixture for wheel, pinion and shaft parts
- Hydraulic precision chuck to clamp shank hobs
- Hydraulic quick clamping device for workpieces and hobs
- Deburring device (vibration absorber, carrier for sensor) for the single or double version
- Automatic chip removal unit
- Oil mist suction system
- Suction system for dry hobbing
- Automatic orientation for skiving
- Software for special programs such as skip shifting of a damaged area on the hob, for positioning tasks, etc.
- Magazine loading-systems for blanks or semi finished parts
- Excellent vibration damping, resulting in extended tool life and superb surface finishes
- MINERALIT® polymer concrete is thermally stable which ensures constant production results