VLC 100 RC – Pick-up Automation in Combination with Rotary Chamfer & Deburring, for rapid Processes
The VLC 100 RC deburring and chamfering machine with rotary chamfer & deburring technology is based on the modular VLC 100 machine type. This vertical-lean customized series from EMAG has a compact machine design. The machine base is made of mineralit polymer concrete, which has excellent vibration damping properties. These damping properties form the basis of the machine's outstanding machining quality in rotary chamfer & deburring . Unproductive time when chamfering and deburring the gearwheels is minimized with EMAG's signature pick-up automation, comprising of a pick-up spindle and customizable parts storage unit.
The rotary chamfer & deburring is completed by rolling the gearwheel off with a chamfering tool and a deburring tool. If necessary, burnishing wheels can be used to remove secondary burrs.
This produces a chamfer on the face of the gear teeth.
The entire rotary chamfer & deburring process is fully automated and takes very little time.
The VLC 100 RC was designed so that it will pair easily with other machines in EMAG's modular series.
It can be combined with the vertical turning machines of the VL series and the VL 4 H vertical hobbing machine to produce a compact production line for gearwheels. The machines are interlinked with EMAG's TrackMotion automation system.
|Chuck dia., max.|| mm|
| 160 |
|Swing diameter|| mm|
| 200 |
|X-axis travel|| mm|
| 900 |
|Z-axis travel|| mm|
| 375 |
|Workpiece weight, max.|| kg|
| 86 |
- The modular, compact design enables customized solutions for chamfering and deburring
- All components supplied by the EMAG Group – to guarantee optimum quality and availability
- Rotary chamfer & deburring only takes a few seconds – short cycle times
- Pick-up automation keeps unproductive times down
- Automatic loading ensures consistent workpiece clamping forces, and thereby best results for rotary chamfer & deburring
- Deburring and chamfering machine with a small footprint
- Ideal for interlinking with other modular machines from EMAG
- Chamfering by rotary chamfer & deburring is ideal for line production