Gear manufacturing: short machining times – exceptional output rates
Demands on the manufacture of transmission components continues to increase. Modern gearboxes are becoming smaller while the number of speed-gears increases, leading to a general increase in the quantity of all gears and toothed components required. It follows that these components must be produced at the highest precision and that calls for an ever increasing number of processes. Ideally, all of these processes should also be highly flexible, with a large variety of transmission components – such as shafts, gears, planetary gears and plate carriers – frequently being manufactured at the same site.
The technologies which successfully fulfil these demands have been developed by the gearing specialists from EMAG. With innovative machine designs they have expedited developments in the production of transmission systems.
- Compact, space-saving design
- Tailor-made automation solutions for every application
- Efficient workpiece flow, with short travels and short idle times
- Modular manufacturing concept that can be expanded and adapted at anytime
- Simple to operate manufacturing system that offers short resetting and maintenance times
- Integrated development and construction from a single source – from machine to process and automation
Manufacture of gears for the automotive industry and its sub-suppliers