Basic Training Induction Hardening
EMAG eldec Induction GmbH
3 - 3
- This seminar provides an insight into applications and uses of induction hardening processes and the basics of these processes.
- Fundamentals of inductive heating
- Law of induction
- Fundamentals of ferromagnetism and magnetic fields
- Skin effect
- Frequency and power settings
- Inductors and field concentrators
- Thermal efficiency and magnetic field patterns
- Contour hardening
- Inductive hardening/contour hardening
- Practical examples
- Material-related fundamentals
- Resulting material requirements and selection
This course is intended for participants with work experience in the heat treatment of steel.
In case of the non-achievement of the minimum number of 3 participants we reserve the right to shift the appointment of this Seminar.