VDZ 420 / VDZ 420 DS
- 工件最大直径: 550 mm | 21.5 in
- 工件最大长度: 400 mm | 15.5 in
- 最大卡盘直径: 550 mm | 21.5 in
Single-spindle and double-spindle VDZ 420 and VDZ 420 DS CNC vertical lathes
The latest synchronous drive technology with a performance of 64.4 kW and 1,110 Nm nominal torque: The CNC vertical lathes of the single-spindle variant VDZ 420 and the double-spindle VDZ 420 DS enable powerful cutting.
The first choice for serial production in the automotive industry
Cost-effectiveness, efficiency, flexibility, and numerous automation possibilities make the VDZ 420 and the VDZ 420 DS the first choice in the automotive industry.
Stable machine bed made of cast-iron
A stable machine bed made of cast-iron ensures optimum damping characteristics and a maximum degree of smoothness for heavy machining.
Performance data of the VDZ 420 and VDZ 420 DS CNC vertical lathes:
- Space-saving construction
- Turning diameter 550 m
- Speed up to 3,500 rpm
- Single-spindle as VDZ 420 or doubly productive as the double-spindle VDZ 420 DS
- Spindle hole 95 mm
- Latest synchronous drive technology with a performance of 64.4 of kW and 1,110 Nm nominal torque
- Rapid traverse rates up to 60 m/min
- For tools (powered/not powered) up to 240 mm in length
- NC turret with 12 compartments – the VDI 50 holder is integrated into the casing
- Modular machine concept for a wide range of applications
- A large variety of automation opportunities for large and small series
- High-precision in-process measurement
- Easily accessible work and service area
- Optional Y axis with a traverse of +140/-140mm
Processing examples show the performance of the VDZ 420 and VDZ 420 DS CNC vertical lathes: Car brake discs, gear parts for commercial vehicles, differential housings, hubs and wheel hubs.
|工件最大直径|| mm |
| 550 |
|工件最大长度|| mm |
| 400 |
|最大卡盘直径|| mm |
| 550 |
|Drive power (100%ED)|| kW |
| 64.5 |
|最大扭矩|| Nm |
| 820 |
|X轴行程|| mm |
| 1,785 |
|Y轴行程|| mm |
| ± 50 |
|Z轴行程|| mm |
| 380 |
|Tool system*||VDI 50|
|*= Variations possible. For further information in respect of technical data please address our competent contact persons.|
We have the right solution for you!
The Right Manufacturing Solution for Every Workpiece
The boom in the wind power industry is showing no sign of stopping. All around the world, renewable energies are a popular investment vehicle and wind turbines are playing an increasingly important…
The specialists at EMAG Scherer have developed a highly efficient solution for the cutting machining of stator housings for electric motors.
We're here for you
Do you have questions or need more detailed information? Please contact us!